HERRO

Enjoy. Come Again.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LAG-ISH

So it's been a year, 6 months and 4 days since my last post. Awesome! Guess nothing too great's been happening in my life that past year. However, it's been fantastic. Examples of my recent, current and awaiting feats:

1. Turned 18 for the first and only time in my life.
2. Claimed insurance for the first time because I was reversed into (NB: I was not at fault).
3. Currently in the process of studying, or lack thereof, for my final HSC exam.
4. Audition at Australian Institute of Music in 9 days. Scared.
5. Skydiving in 16 blardy days :O
6. Formal in 22 days and with zero outfit options

That's all I can think of at the moment. I hope I haven't forgotten anything because I'll just stress over it later if I remember it. Idk, for some reason writing lists is somewhat therapeutic. Anyhoots, I shall attempt to read over the most tedious set of Economics notes if I want any chance of getting into universitaay. G'bye cyber world.

No comments:

Post a Comment